- VP Finance seeks an analyst to support a growing $700M+ global SBU with multiple plants operations
- Opening due to promotion!
- Daily interaction with all cross functional team leaders, executive team and plant locations providing analytical intel of operating results and trends
- Support best practices methodologies
- Seeking top quality professionals groomed in leading manufacturers who understand manufacturing operations, cost, inventory, supply chain, COGS, GM coupled with financial planning & analysis experience is ideal!
OPPORTUNITY: Assist FP&A Director on management reporting and analysis, including actual to forecast and budget comparisons. Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the SBU financials and assist with the following:
- Generate internal financial statements, adhoc analysis and related M/E close for all 25+ SBU operating locations utilizing Hyperion HFM via SAP
- Develop business analysis and KPI metrics on SBU financial and operational performance (i.e. by product line, channel, and key customer)
- Coordinate the monthly forecasts/plan data with inputs via ERP downloads
- Analyze all operating results: key metrics, including labor, overhead, inventory, capital expenditures, and other financial statement areas. Analyze data issues, present analytics and commentary to senior leadership on P&L performance
- Review and analyze results for accuracy presented by SBU Controllers
- Review of monthly forecasting and validate creditability of SBU data
- Develop annual business plan objectives, reporting and analysis
- Review impact of foreign currency, free cash flow and trade working capital changes
- Prepare monthly operating review packages and senior management PowerPoint presentations
- Review capital appropriation requests and prepare related analysis for management approval
- Participate in the integration of new acquired companies and review data to ensure consistencies
- Numerous ad hoc analysis and special projects
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting/Finance. MBA, CMA or CPA is a plus. Solid GAAP accounting knowledge.
- Proven team player with 6+ years of either CPA and/or corporate/divisional accounting experience
- Broad knowledge of accounting, forecasting, budgeting, cost/variance analysis, and interpretation of financial results in a manufacturing, distribution or B2B operations.
- Experience with Hyperion HFM, Planning, Essbase and an ERP solution (i.e. SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, or Business Warehouse) is a must.
- Must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
REWARD: $80,000 - 105,000 (DOE) plus bonus up to 10% and excellent benefits offered.