Our client, a high end luxury retailer based in NYC ,has asked us to locate a Senior Business Financial Analyst
BUSINESS PLANNING AND BUDGETS:
- Preparing and reviewing Business plans and Annual plans of each function
- Feasibility study prior to opening new stores; along with Business case analysis (IRR, NPV, ROCE and other metrics).
- Monthly closures / MIS
- Management report / MIS report preparation
- Review the strategic plans developed by the Functional Heads, before they are placed for approvals with the Chairman
Analytics: Qualitative & Quantitative
- Mining & analyzing data from CRM platforms / Dashboards and presenting the key insights.
- Research and compile Competitor?s data points and create case studies ? viz. stores, location, sales, margins, type of collections, fast moving items, their USPs, etc.
- Liaison with vendors and internal accounts team for payments and related follow-ups.
- ROI analysis for all the company events, exhibitions, projects being undertaken
- Conducting and / or Analyzing Consumer Research reports and summarizing the key insights for the Chairman / functional heads
- Collaboration analysis
- Updating actuals against functional budgets signed-off
- Prepare other request based reports as required by the Chairman
- Prepare and close Budgets for various projects along with its tracking
- Involved with Corporate functions and interact with operating businesses to enable effective co-ordination of various activities, and provide relevant information and assistance to the Chairman
- Participating in monthly functional update meetings and summarizing the key highlights / insights for the Chairman / Senior management
- Quick due diligence / deep dive analysis for certain business aspects, as required
- Participate actively in various other assignments as required by the Chairman of the Group and bring them towards logical closure.
Qualifications / Educational Requirements
- 6-8years?experience preferably with prior experience in Corporate Finance / Strategy / Management Consulting
- Ideal candidate will be a proactive financial professional with the ability to manage assignments with high degree of analytical proficiency and integrity.
- Retail industry experience will be an added advantage, though not mandatory
- MBA preferred
- Good in research / extracting relevant data points from online research
- Strong in analytics, converting information into insights.
- Ability to coordinate and handle multiple teams across functions / regions
- Ability to multi-task along with excellent problem solving skills
- Should be an individual contributor, self-starter and has to be rigorous and meticulous
- Capable of adapting to changing situations and demonstrated flexibility in juggling priorities
- Effective communication skills including nonverbal communication, attentive listening and ability to communicate assertively
- Proficient in MS-office tools, working knowledge of Tableau software preferred