This Senior Financial Analyst position will support the Americas Sales & Service team. This includes providing financial planning and analysis support for all financial aspects of the business. This position plays an important role in supporting a fast paced and growing area of the business.
- Prepare the annual budget and quarterly expense forecasts for the Americas Sales & Service departments.
- Analyze month end department expense results for Americas Sales & Service departments and prepare appropriate accruals.
- Prepare month end variance explanations for the Management Financial Package.
- Prepare the supporting details for the monthly Responsibility P&Ls.
- Prepare worldwide internal equipment forecast process, including CEO review schedules.
- Prepare pricing schedules with thoughtful analysis for review with Sales VP.
- Participate in ad-hoc special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong financial analysis skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally
- TM1 experience is a plus; excellent Microsoft Excel experiencerequired
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Process improvement focus
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
Minimum education and work experience required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in either Finance or Accounting is required; Finance is preferred.
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis preferred.