Senior / Financial Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Aerospace / Defense
Company: Well established publicly held Aerospace Manufacturer with sales of over $1B
Opportunity #1: Financial Analyst or Sr. Financial Analyst DOE
Salary: Market DOE
FP&A Analyst / Sr. FA
The Senior / Financial Analyst (Americas) complies and analyzes financial information for all the entities and subsidiaries within the US. Develops integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations. Performs financialforecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Finance (Americas)
- Prepares and improves monthly management reports, forecasts and analyses
- Provides quality business analysis to support management of the Americas to improve results in terms of profitability, cost and working capital.
- Assists in the development and maintenance complex budget, cash flow and business forecasting models that incorporate current business trends and operating strategies
- Collaborates with the management team to develop annual operating and capital budgets and rolling financial forecasts that incorporate current business trends and strategies
- Partners with IT on continuous improvement initiatives to improve and reengineer transaction processes and management reporting systems
- Responds to issues and problems raised by departmental managers to drive issue investigation, analysis and resolution
- Develops comprehensive performance analysis and decision making reporting for business managers across the organization
- Participates in the long range planning process and development of associated financial models
- Leads automation of models and processes which result in streamlining forecasting, month-end and repetitive reporting
- Conducts analysis and build financial models to inform the team on operating strategies, investment recommendations, and new business opportunities
- Evaluates current processes and tools, and propose changes in order to drive efficiencies within the team
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to management
- Monitor monthly department expenses versus budget
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. MBA or other higher education a plus
- Prior Aerospace & Defense and/or Manufacturing experience a plus
- 5+ years of progressive Financial Analysis with strong understanding of P&L, Cost Analysis, Operations, CapEx, etc.
- Hyperion HFM [OneStream] a huge plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and with emphasis in Excel and Access preferred.
- Self-motivator who can carry out tasks with minimal supervision and can maintain professionalism while working under pressure and deadlines.
- Possess high quality analytical and communication skills
- Multi-tasking capability in a fast paced environment with multi-departmental interaction
- Team player with work schedule flexibility and ability to work tight deadlines
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
Qualified candidates, please complete the application and upload resume in Word Doc, along with salary history and reason for leaving each employer.