As the Senior Financial Analyst with Liberty Diversified International, you will perform and coordinate the development, tracking, reporting and analysis of all financial information. The role entails working with data, analyzing and deriving meaningful information to assist in decision making. They will partner with the FPA Manager, CFO and business leaders to develop metrics and KPI’s and build tools/models to influence decision making and strategies.
This full-time position reports directly to the FP&A Manager and is located at LDI’s headquarters in New Hope, Minnesota.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Create detailed data analysis and modeling to aid in the evaluation of financial results, business initiatives and long and short-term forecasting. Interpret, summarize and present results and analysis to company leaders
- Assist in acquisition evaluation and review through modeling and due diligence
- Create financial and operational reporting for the company’s senior leadership, advisory board, and outside parties such as banks, customers, and vendors.
- Lead the analysis and reporting of financial results for assigned areas. Monitor results and provide timely, clear and insightful variance reporting
- Lead the annual budget and forecast process for the organization and assure quality and integrity of data
- Support the achievement of strategic and operational goals through insightful data analysis and effective corrective action
- Anticipate company leader needs and provide the necessary tools and processes to be an effective business partner
- Create key metrics/KPI’s and benchmark metrics to industry standards
- Evaluate financial and operational processes, identify areas of improvement, and implement and communicate process enhancements
- Ensure full utilization of systems capabilities to create simple, repeatable, and automated processes
- Conducts training or arranges for training of new and current associates to ensure company policies, operational procedures, standards, and work instructions are understood and followed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of experience in a combination of accounting or finance roles, with a focus on reporting, planning and analysis in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Strong database knowledge (BI preferred) and advanced Excel skills
- Experience building financial planning, analysis and reporting models and processes to facilitate company growth
- Financial experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to learn and navigate effectively in the JD Edwards ERP system
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (highly proficient in Excel)