$150K — $200K *
Work closely with program managers, senior staff, procurement, and contracts to develop, track, analyze, and maintain program budgets. Provide visibility on program status through program planning and control activities including estimate at completion (EAC), status reporting, and risk analysis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining timely and accurate EACs for assigned programs.
- Preparing variance analysis in support of program and functional management.
- Developing EACs on major programs.
- Using standard Earned Value Management System (EVMS) tracking techniques, analyzing, reporting cost, and schedule performance baseline.
- Creating and maintaining complex financial models to be used by management in business planning.
- Providing financial support to DCMA/DCAA audits.
- Performing ROS analysis.
- Conducting ad hoc analysis as required by management.
- Demonstrating the ability to proactively solve problems and issues in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
Required Attributes/Skills And Education:
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Management.
- Hands-on working knowledge of EVMS is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years using an Earned Value tool (COBRA, etc.)
- Experience with cost plus, fixed price, fixed price incentive, and T&M contract types.
- Experience in developing EACs on major programs.
- Comprehensive understanding of cost accounting and FA principles. Familiarity with Costpoint or other ERP.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work independently, need little supervision, and capable of drawing own conclusions.
- In the longterm, able to mentor new associates.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a US Secret clearance.
Valid through: 8/13/2020