- Perform a wide variety of financial analyses and other problem-solving tasks related to investments, cash management, relocation, and risk management.
- Support corporate investment program analysis and reporting.
- Assist in managing / administering online banking platform.
- Prepare and manage cash forecastingreport.
- Perform and deliver dairy market and financial market analysis.
- Manage strategic supplier financial analysis, including financial statement analysis, liaising with Corporate Procurement team.
- Support international expansion efforts, including currency / foreign exchange rate analysis, international banking research, and other ad hoc analysis.
- Provides administrative support, as required, for the Treasury team.
We Offer You in Return:
- A competitive total compensation package including annual performance bonus eligibility and relocation (if applicable)!
- 401(k) along with enrollment in an annual Profit Sharing plan opportunity – we hire to retire!
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement, award recognition, merit, and competitive health/dental/vision benefits.
- Corporate office in the LoHi neighborhood just minutes from downtown Denver, including an on-site fast casual restaurant (with a free chocolate milk dispenser!), constant pizza tastings, and a robust gym!
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine (average winter temperature is 47 degrees), the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders, and home to eight professional sports teams including our very own former Super Bowl champs the Denver Broncos!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or accounting.
- Five (5) years of related experience.
- Knowledge of general treasury functions, banking, financial analysis, and macroeconomic market factors.
- Proficient in PC applications, particularly Microsoft Office (Excel).
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Master’s Degree or MBA is a plus
- Experience in commodities, risk management, or financial derivatives.
Requisition ID 2017-2160