The Sr. Financial Analyst will support the Deposition Business Finance Group. This position will provide support and also back up for several areas including consolidations, opex, compliance, gross margin analysis, and ad hoc projects and analysis, etc.
This role requires a strong Sr. Financial Analyst who can provide insightful analysis, report on various types of data, drive projects, and support multiple business partners. Sr. Financial Analyst will conduct analysis that aids in the decision-making process and improvement of the profitability of the Deposition division. The person must be able to multi-task in a complex and demanding environment. The capacity to learn quickly, be adept with systems, and be extremely analytical will be very important in this position.
- Experienced analyst with expertise in operational Finance.
- Very strong Excel modeling skills required.
- Must be analytical, detailed, accurate, dedicated, results-oriented, and highly ethical.
- Must have the ability to organize, handle, and monitor a wide variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proactive and have solid business judgment.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong SAP experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting required. MBA helpful. Minimum 5-7 years of experience.
Nearest Major Market: Portland Oregon
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Technology