Our client, an international manufacturing leader and household name, is currently searching for a Sr. Financial Analyst to work within their organization.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the financial planning, forecasting, analysis and interpretation of financial results for the company. As part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team he/she will assist in various FP&A functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual financialreporting to the management and the parent company in Japan
- Monitor and report actual vs. planned performance providing value added analytics
- Develop and monitor monthly forecasts and variance analysis
- Manage financial planning and budgetprocess
- Manage projects with cross functional teams, brief results to management, and implement findings
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting and analytical review as directed.
- Assist to further develop the framework for evaluating and measuring operational and strategic performance
- Assist the data integrity of the CPM tool
- Perform other such duties as may be required.
- Education and/or Experience: 4 year college degreerequired in accounting or finance. 3 years of experience in FP&A is desirable; and a total of ~8 years of experience in a corporate/global finance group, preferably in multinational manufacturing company, is required.
- Solid understanding of the budget and forecast; and strong financial background with full understanding and experience with financial models and analysis.
- Computer Skills: ERP system experiencerequired, preferably SAP. CPM tool experience, such as Hyperion, is a plus. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point is a must.
- Accounting Skills: Working knowledge of the cash flows and its operation both the direct and indirect method.
- Language Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from C level management.
- Other Skills: Attention to detail, flexibility to adjust in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.