Kforce has a client that is looking to add two Senior Financial Analysts to their growing organization in Irvine, California (CA).
The Senior Financial Analyst, will be a strong self-starter and team player that is willing to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for several recurring tasks. This role will also regularly take on ad hoc tasks needed by upper management and/or other team members to advance the company's interests.
The flexibility, time management, and maturity to handle the ebb and flow of assignments is as important as the technical and analytical skills required to be successful in this position.
- Develop 3 statement financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Assist Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) in building projections and forecast models for short and longer term financial planning
- Analyze metrics and provide recommendations for achieving targets
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Prepares financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments
- Analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas
- Utilizing PC and/or server based systems and software; compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budgets and long-range plans
- Supports the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field of study (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in financialforecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Advanced Excel modeling skills required
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills required