Responsible of analyzing and reviewing financial data including revenue, medical expenses, general administrative expenses, commission, as well as nonfinancial data and procedure codes. Perform variance analysis, special medical expense/procedure based reports. Conduct cost and/or statistic modeling and analysis. Perform accounting functions and handle other responsibilities as assigned. Research accounting and regulatory changes and updates and conduct training to the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analyze, reconcile and/or review financial and non-financial data including medical expense, G&A, commission and salary.
- Conduct cost and statistical analysis on medical groups and company.
- Prepare and provide analysis/financial statement/financial report to Senior Management.
- Prepare and interpret various reports from mined and extracted data, including variance and trend analysis.
- Perform data grouping analysis in cost and procedure based.
- Perform the analysis of capitation information and issue payments.
- Prepare and build model for cost and statistical data analysis.
- Prepare and interpret data report.
- Research accounting and regulatory changes/updates and prepare summary reports and/or conduct training on subject matter.
- Abide by the internal & external regulatory deadlines.
- Perform other accounting and financial functions as assigned.
- B.S. or B.A. in Accounting/Finance/Mathematics or related field preferred.
- MBA or Master in Science Major a plus.
- Experience in data mining and extraction and Healthcare required.
- Ability to understand mathematical and statistical data analysis.
- Proficient with MS Office – Access, Excel and Word.
- Ability to provide clear communication on analysis and studies.