Conagra has the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. Our diverse team embraces debate to challenge marketplace/business conventions. We are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra, be part of building something BIG.
This Senior Analyst position is responsible for performing multiple advisory and assurance projects; assisting the business by providing recommendations to management while maintaining a strong control environment; performing complex and interpretive analyses for the assigned area; executes IT, financial, operational, and compliance reviews throughout the company; and effectively leads small teams. 5+ years of related experience.
- Assist with development of planning security/controls development projects and review engagements.
- Demonstrate strong competencies in areas of IT general controls, project management, relationship building, and all aspects of engagement delivery.
- Develop and mentor associate team members.
- Execute and manage multiple, complex security and control reviews.
- Identify process and organizational risks and recommend appropriate controls.
- Define vision and scope of projects and develop detailed project plans and deliverables.
- Advise clients on security and controls standards.
- ‘Translate’ issues into business risks and impacts in an effective manner.
- Prepare and edit reports (noted observations, recommendations and management action plans) for approval by department management and communication management.
- Prepare and deliver effective communications, oral and written, in a clear and concise manner at middle and senior levels of management.
- Utilize data analytics to plan and scope projects
- Develop effective relationships with team members and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or other similar field is required.
- 5 years professional audit (internal or external) experience is required
- Advanced degree or a related certifications (CPA, CIA, CISA) is a plus
- Personal computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products
- Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal, change management, and communication skills
- Ability to think critically, ask questions and analyze complex areas
- Experience in leading multiple teams concurrently
- Strong customer service attitude
- Ability to travel an average of 20%
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.