Job number: 1029641
Join the Quill organization as a Senior Financial Analyst (II). Responsibilities for this role include leading budgeting and forecasting for Quill’s $1bn+ business, coordinating management reporting to Staples and Private Equity owners and preparing and leading meetings with Quill Senior Management. The role will be providing key insights around sales and profitability trends, as well as leading ongoing process improvement efforts. This role manages a Financial Analyst to support these processes. The position reports to the Director of FP&A and partners on a frequent basis with the Merchandising, Marketing teams in Lincolnshire and the Corporate Finance teams in Framingham to drive business insights and improvements.
- Develop, consolidate and analyze financial forecast on weekly / monthly basis to determine trends and recommend improvements
- Partner with Marketing and Merchandising Analytics team to ensure forecasting is accurate
- Coordinate management reporting to Staples and Private Equity owners
- Lead meetings with Quill senior Management on Sales and Margin improvements
- Perform various ad-hoc analyses of results providing insightful conclusions, and recommendations to senior management.
- Coordinate annual Budget process with Staples and internal business partners. Manage Financial Analyst Provide financial support to evaluate key initiatives Build trusting relationships with cross functional teams and business leaders
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration/major in accounting, finance, or economics, MBA degreepreferred
- 5+ years experience in finance, with an emphasis on Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with cross functional partners, and senior leadership
- Proven planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work in a changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail required
- Advanced presentation skills to translate complex issues into actionable
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.