ICI Services is looking for analytical, detail-oriented individual to join our team in support of Naval Surface Weapons Center, Crane Division, Crane, IN. We are a mid-sized defense contractor providing Engineering, Logistics, Program Services, and Technical Services to government clients in 14 states and the District of Columbia. We need a Senior Financial Analyst ready to join a fast-paced and exciting work environment. Note: this job is not geographically constrained.
- Must hold or be able to obtain a Department of Defense SECRET personnel security clearance.
- Oversee the development of procurement packages and other procurement related activity
- Serve as the Project Manager’s primary interface with subcontractors
- Perform high level analytical and administrative tasks to include the compilation, analysis and production of weekly and monthly status reports
- Develop contract EACs and subcontractor accruals
- Manage financial and contract tracking tools for invoices, charge numbers, fee structures, periods of performance, and required reports
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience related experience within an DOD environment is required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS in a finance related field is highly desired
Req #: 3675