GENERAL SUMMARY: Reports financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts, and reports
Minimum Education and Experience:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Finance or a related field is required. A master's degree in Business or a related field (MBA, MS, MHA) and/or attainment of advance certification (e.g. CPA, CMA, FHFMA) is desired.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible professional experience in financial planning and analysis, budget management and modeling, and accounting and financial control systems is required.
- Knowledge of the principles of accounting, budget management, and financial analysis is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computer spreadsheet & database software is required.
- Proficient mathematical and analytical skills are required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in problem solving is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to include formulating recommendations and conducting presentations for management are required.