The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Cheese or Ingredients Business to implement their strategic initiatives and achieve their objectives. Scope of responsibilities include Strategy Implementation & Performance Management, Business Partnering, Financial Acumen & Analysis, IBP Cycles & Annual Plan, Cost Center Planning & Analysis, Capital Investments, General Analysis, Reporting/Technology/Data, and Compliance.
- Functions supported in the Cheese or Ingredients Business are Sales/Logistics, Customer Service/Inside Sales, and R&D/Applications.
- Strategy Implementation & Performance Management: Active participant in developing strategy with internal clients. Collaboratively help clients to translate strategy into long-term forecasts and performance management reporting that leads to action with limited oversight.
- Business Partnering: Able to create well established relationships where the executive needs counsel before making major decisions. Understands what the business needs before it is asked for.
- Financial Acumen & Analysis: Financial decision-making uses models developed by the analyst and are connected cross-functionally and across the businesses. Able to teach Financial & Accounting concepts to Non-Finance clients and Finance partners.
- IBP Cycles & Annual Plan: Complete annual and IBP Supply cycles and assure alignment with Strategy with limited oversight.
- Cost Center Planning & Analysis: Complete annual Cost Center Planning process, aligning with any corporate objectives. Analyze performance vs expectations and highlight opportunities/risks to clients.
- Capital Investments: Complete Financial Summary on Capital requests and counsel project managers on financial implications of Capital Projects.
- General Analysis: Complex Ad Hoc Requests with limited oversight; Coach junior roles in their analysis.
- Reporting, Technology, and Data: Seek new technologies and methods to improve the effectiveness of the decision-making process.
- Compliance: Improve level of current control processes.
- Annual completion of OSHA required safety training.
- Promote Company Culture.
- Achieve common business goals through cooperative alignment with all departments.
What You Will Need
- English skills must be proficient to understand, read, write and speak English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related (ex. Finance, Accounting, Business) or Technical related (ex. Engineering) field.
- 5 years’ experience in Analyst, Finance, Accounting, or related role.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Software such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to use various analysis/audit tools/models to aid in the decision-making process.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Master’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related field.
- Finance or Accounting Certification (CPA, CMA, FP&A).
- Dairy/Food industry experience.