Senior Finance Analyst
Sr. Finance Manager, OSW & NA Inspection
Reporting to the channel Sr. Finance Manager, this role will serve as a key business partner to Channel finance & operations teams and has responsibility for planning, forecasting and analysis of business activity. This includes preparation, consolidation, analysis and documentation of financial data used to summarize and measure status, evaluation of business plans, identification of variances, and prediction of results. Provides and interprets accurate financial data in support of strategic initiatives including price actions, promotion development, and channel performance. Support Commercial Manager on contract estimates, pricing and commercial T&Cs.
- Uses strong leadership skills to lead and organize cross-functional teams to drive projects that improve the businesses? profitability.
- Support Channel SFM on key deal negotiations & strategy maximizing profitability and business growth initiatives.
- Prepares and supports the annual operating plan process, providing financial and business leadership for assigned Channel.
- Prepares and supports the 3-yearfinancial STRAT plan, working with the business unit management team to develop strategic plans.
- Develops monthly forecast and risk and opportunities for business leadership with ability to identify risks, communicate & develop mitigation strategies.
- Tracks and ensures delivery of operating plans through reporting and identification of key variances. Drives recommended required actions to close gaps or capitalize on favorable trends.
- Institutionalizes metrics management and the appropriate use of data to validate business health. Provides early diagnosis to assist management in the development of action plans to improve health when needed.
- Analyzes ROI and profitability for business initiatives and key fleet capital requests (AFE/FAR)
- Partners with controllership to ensure financial controls for business operations through compliance with corporate policy and identification of required controls for new business processes and transactions.
- Develops pricing strategy and implements procedures to ensure compliance with policy.
- Partners with Operations team to minimize working capital and drive working capital turns improvements.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
- Partners with HR to analyze & forecast headcount costs, including salary & incentives implications and as well as standby time costs.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organization and the overall business objectives of the organization.
- Bachelor Degree: Accounting | Finance
Work Experience Required:
- 3 + years of Finance experience in a progressive environment
- Experience working for a large US Corporate, multi-national or sales focused organization would be beneficial
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Proven leadership skills, ability to drive change- track record of results
- Demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work across all functions and generate solutions/recommendations to issues before topic is presented to management
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects/deliverables to meet deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP and HFM
- Financial analytics for all aspects of the business to support operations
- Forecasting, budgets and variance analysis
- Month end, Quarter end and Year end analysis and certification of financial results.
- Project review and analysis of margins including variance analysis
- Revenue and cost reviews to ensure timely recognition
- Support operations in all financial decisions, including contracts, margins, AFE, FAR, collectability
- Produce and deliver presentations as required for the business
- Support the businesses with budgets by cost centers with month end pulses
- Analyze headcount costs and forecasted impacts of merit and standby time
- Assist in the setup of new locations business
- Key Financial Partner Aligned To Operating Leaders Requirements
- Assist in the setup of new locations business justification and forecasting
- Complete journal entries and account reconciliations
Key Qualities Required:
Courage & Innovation
- Bravely innovate without boundaries
- Generate and embrace new ideas
- Drive cutting-edge digital solutions
- Foster creativity for exponential growth
Agility & Performance
- Simplify to accelerate business results
- Anticipate, adapt to, and lead changes
- Focus on the right things and take action
- Perform in ways that exceed expectations
Inclusivity & Collaboration
- Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity
- Makes decisions with an inclusive, global view
- Collaborate to amplify customer value
- Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes
Integrity & Accountability
- Operate with highest ethical standards
- Be who you are, build trusted relationships
- Act with transparency and positive intent
- Live up to commitments and own the results