Duties & Responsibilities:
- P&L – Oversight of BU P&L. Identify and explain P&L variances.
- Forecasting -Actively participate in monthly and quarterly forecast process.
- Reporting - Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reporting on KPI metrics and financials to Finance and Senior Leadership. Review and consolidate various Field Ops Scorecards and Ranking reports
- Analysis - Share trends in reporting and data with leadership and assist in developing continuous improvement solutions to meet business needs.
- Month End Close – Provide analysis on variances.
- Project Work – Review and consolidate project activities of business partners.
- General - Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education / Work Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or business related field required.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role required, preferably in a matrixed corporate setting.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Essbase strongly desired.
- Advanced Excel skills required, proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Proven success providing proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business issues and participation in the identification of continuous improvements.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to build effective relationships across business functions at all management levels
- Analytical focus – and creating action plans from data/trends
- Problem solving skills – identifies and solves for difficult to complex problems with effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to express oneself clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Developing relationships and interpersonal savvy – building rapport, cultivating relationships and driving collaboration across broadly defined business teams.
Job ID 1811907