Senior Financial Analyst - Field Operations
5 - 7 years experience •
Sr. Financial Analyst position will support Field Ops Finance teams in various areas including: Reporting, P&Ls, Budgeting, KPI metrics and Operating Efficiencies. This position requires the ability to research and provide financial and business related analyses to assess the impact of various projects and transactions. In addition, the Sr. analyst must be able to work both independently as well as within a group to create, generate and present project conclusions to Field Ops leaders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- P&L – Oversight of BU P&L. Identify and explain P&L variances.
- Forecasting -Actively participate in monthly and quarterly forecast process.
- Reporting - Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reporting on KPI metrics and financials to Finance and Senior Leadership. Review and consolidate various Field Ops Scorecards and Ranking reports
- Analysis - Share trends in reporting and data with leadership and assist in developing continuous improvement solutions to meet business needs.
- Month End Close – Provide analysis on variances.
- Project Work – Review and consolidate project activities of business partners.
- General - Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hocreports and financial models as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education / Work Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or business related field required.
- MBA and/or CPApreferred.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role required, preferably in a matrixed corporate setting.
- Knowledge and proficiency with Essbase strongly desired.
- Advanced Excel skills required, proficiency in PowerPoint and Word
- Proven success providing proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business issues and participation in the identification of continuous improvements.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to build effective relationships across business functions at all management levels
- Analytical focus – and creating action plans from data/trends
- Problem solving skills – identifies and solves for difficult to complex problems with effective solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to express oneself clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Developing relationships and interpersonal savvy – building rapport, cultivating relationships and driving collaboration across broadly defined business teams.