$80K — $100K *
This position will report to the Advanced Development Programs (ADP) Program Finance team in Palmdale, CA supporting a multitude of program finance functions; including establishing / managing program Performance Measurement Baselines (PMB), analysis and reconciliation of actual costs, development of Estimates at Complete (EAC), conducting Earned Value analysis and determination of appropriate Earned Value techniques, and associated variance analysis using various enterprise toolsets including Deltek Cobra and SAP. The candidate will also perform multiple financial analyses including cost allocation, controlling costs, and preparation of reports and contractual deliverables, assisting with the development and documentation of corrective action plans, and preparing analysis for presentation to various levels of leadership.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
• Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college in a related discipline
• Financial analysis skills
• Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Products with emphasis on Excel
Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with 6 yrs of professional experience in related field
• Minimum 2 years experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
• Familiarity with Systems, Applications, Products Software (SAP)
• Familiarity with Hyperion/Accounting Data Analysis and Reporting (ADAR)
• Experience in developing program budgets and Estimates at Completion
• Data analysis through use of self-developed queries.
• Familiarity Deltek Cobra and related applications
• Experience interfacing with Senior Leadership, Control Account Managers
• Experience in taking raw data and presenting it in written/oral form for concise management reports
• Experience in preparation of formal CPR/IPMR reporting.
Experience in playing a key role within a diverse team made of many different disciplines
Valid through: 9/1/2020