RJ Byrd is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst role with a growing company based in DFW. This organization has a great business and a considerable amount of investment momentum.
The role will offer an opportunity for career development based on the responsibilities and how closely the person works alongside the CFO.
This opportunity will be heavily involved with the integration of several recent acquisitions, as well as, due diligence on future M&A efforts for the company.
The scope of the role will also include planning & analysis across the business.
- Performance management support through the development of dashboard reporting to assist the business in managing their metrics.
- Support acquisition efforts thru in-depth modeling and analysis and also involved with post acquisition integration work.
- Deliver high quality management reporting presentation including Board presentations for the company.
- Work with operations on analysis and opportunities. Provide information and insight to the business and support key implementation projects.
- Support the sales team and Account Executives by providing dashboard and metrics reporting and analyzing and working with the team on opportunities.
- Support the budget and operating plan development. Track and support the operations in managing to the operating plan.
- Provide capital and lease analysis to supportinvestments and expansion.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Self-starter, able to work independently but also collaborate and be part of a team. Motivation to learn and apply new technical skills.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to process large amounts of data and distill into reporting and analytics.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to organize financial data into clear financial presentations and communication.