As a Senior Financial Analyst for the Care Finance team, you will be responsible for supporting our US Customer Care organization. Your focus will be on modeling, tracking and understanding the business drivers, as well as assisting with the annual budgeting, forecasting, and ad hoc requests. You have a thirst for knowledge and love using your analytical tools and skills to help the business take decisive action on unique problems.
What does this job entail?
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual budgeting, planning, and forecast process in collaboration with Finance and Customer Care leadership.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reporting for Customer Care
- Assist in the research, analysis and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly and annual budget/forecast.
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and presentation to senior management
- Performs ad-hoc analysis on an as-needed basis to support key financial decisions for the organization.
What do you need to do this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required; Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business a plus
- 5 or more progressive years of experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Advanced skill in Excel and Powerpoint; Tableau and SQL a plus
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results.
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills along with adept problem solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Extremely curious and analytical mindset; not satisfied with easy or convenient answers.
- Proven collaboration skills
Job ID R004231