Cox Automotive is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst, Dealer Sales Revenue Support is responsible for providing overall assistance to the Dealer Sales Finance department.
Key activities of the Senior Financial Analyst include assistance to the Senior Manager with the monthly close, forecast and reporting. The primary focus of this position will be Revenue forecasting but will also include overall P&L Analysis. They will partner with otherfinance team members to track department performance and provide detailed metrics and analysis around variance drivers. The Senior Financial Analyst is also responsible for various ad hoc financial analyses and measuring operational metrics.
- Provide overall assistance to the Dealer Sales Finance department.
- Work with Finance team members to analyze and facilitate the monthly close.
- Maintain and enhance Dealer Sales Regional Revenue Models.
- Provide insight and analysis on all Revenue items as well as research Revenue variances.
- Evaluate operating results and provide management reports detailing variances to forecast and budget.
- Analyze financial data and metrics to identify trends and make recommendations on different opportunities that will drive efficiencies or additional revenue.
- Participate in operational projects related to process improvement and communication.
- Provide financial analysis and ad hoc reporting as needed and assist with the maintenance of existing revenue and expense models using tools such as Microstrategy and Tableau.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field required; MBA or relevant certifications strongly preferred.
- 5+ years financial planning, accounting, analysis, developing forecasts and budgets, or equivalent sales operations experiencerequired working within a like analytical financial environment strongly preferred.
- Experience with Tableau or Wave Analytics is highly preferred.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion Planning, Reports, and Essbase is a strong plus.
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with MS Excel required
- Strong knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite (access, word, power point) required.
- Experience with a sales organization is preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical (industry, market, and business) and quantitative skills.
- Ability to build strong trusted working relationships with internal and external business customers at all levels to include executive level management.
- Proven ability to work effectively within complex decision making and organizational structures.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Job Number 1714794