Reporting & Analytics
• Provide analytical, business case, ROI and modelling support for key initiatives and/or deals to manage performance in line with objectives and optimize investment decisions.
• Pricing, promotional effectiveness, channel/customer profitability, restructuring, capital expenditures
• Support development of KPIs and Dashboards as required by business leaders, finance, operations, sales and marketing
• Preparation of management reporting package for business partners (including senior management and finance function)
• Work with cross-functional teams to deliver analyses, insights and documents in support of a wide range of company-wide initiatives with strategic impact
• Support ad hoc requests/projects from the business
Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
• Support leadership in planning and projecting future performance using a combination of top-down and customer-up approaches and scenario-based views.
• Support in the timely and accurate development of the operating plan in partnership with business unit leaders. Analyze trends to support assumptions. Support the development of the associated annual budget.
• Support the rolling forecasting process for the business unit, including the development of financial models for business decision making.
• Establish close working relationships with Sales Forecasting and Planning team to understand revenue drivers and analysis of performance against plan and input into forecasting model
• Ensure forecasts and plans are robust, accurate and timely, reflecting the strategic direction of the business unit
• Support the financial acumen of business unit teams through close personal engagement
• Collaborate on Finance projects and continuous improvement activities to enhance, introduce or replace processes and systems, including business and process analysis
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• 5+ years’ experience in financial analysis
• A dynamic and pro-active individual with a sense of urgency for resolution and ability to execute
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal, ability to communicate complex data to tell an impactful story in a summarized format for all levels of senior management.
• Experience developing and analyzing financial models, strong attention to detail, ability to work with complex data
• Self-starter with high standards of performance and a strong desire to learn
• Solution oriented individual with a strong sense of ownership, able to make decisions and recommendations
• Customer focused, able to work well in a cross-functional team environment
Position ID: J0618-0822