Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will have the opportunity lead the full P&L for multiple brands and partner with Brand teams to help drive the business forward! You will perform complex and interpretive financial analyses that are both historical and forward-looking. You will also present analysis and recommendations to management, from both a financial and strategic lens. SFA's act as a leader to other analysts and will have the opportunity to coach and develop others. You may perform business analytics, AOP & Strat Plan, monthly forecasting, risk and opportunity planning, metrics and scorecards. Minimum 5 years related experience.
- You will be a business partner for the brand teams on accounting and finance related questions. This will involve the ability to assess needs, resolve risks and opportunities on time, and communication of issues/business results.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual operating plan (AOP) and strategic plan.
- Update the monthly forecast for brand based on business changes.
- Work cross functionally with Brand, Supply Chain, Trade Finance, Pricing, Business and Development to understand the full P&L and moving pieces within the brand.
- Communicate P&L variances and changes to business partners by providing specific, actionable and forward-looking commentary on the changes and guidance on potential risk.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis and models for requests including new items, product development, customer analyses, competitive analyses, pricing/promotional spending, and capital spending.
- Manage project work that will rotate and cut across several different financial disciplines including, but not limited to FP&A, new product development, manufacturing investments, and in-market investments.
- Lead the development of metrics, scorecards and reporting as well as communicate progress on metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA/CMA certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional general business and financial experience
- Experience in P&L management, along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and manage those relationships.
- Experience working across multiple departments to complete a project or resolve an organizational challenge.
- Experience with SAP or other software tools preferred
- Use analytics, benchmarking, and insights to create meaningful strategies and solutions.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.