Client has an extensive screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in this job description.
~ Position Overview ~
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Boston, Massachusetts (Local Candidates Preferred - No Relocation)
Permanent W2 Direct-Hire Position
Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 Base + Benefits
Education: BS Accounting
The client is a global digital media company lead by a small executive leadership team and is growing a business platform in Europe through corporate acquisition. The current portfolio of companies is in several major European countries.
This client is located just outside of Boston and this role has tremendous visibility and involvement. Occasional travel to Europe and New York City will be necessary for the selected candidate.
- Identify and analyze operational problems and recommend effective solutions
- Implementation of budgets, detailed business plans and forecasts for the company
- Inform senior management of operational and financial performance and key trends on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Preparation of reports that highlight the operational results, forecasts and business plans of the business
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting financial and operating results
- Responsible for meeting strict internal and external timelines / milestones
- Support company's M&A efforts
- Work closely with Company's executives and European operating teams on reporting, forecasting and ad hoc analysis
- 3 - 5 years' experience as a financial analyst in a corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task and contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- BS degree in accounting
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strict attention to detail is a must
- Strong analytical skills and advanced computer skills