Industry: Financial Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 377 days ago
Senior Financial Analyst in Birmingham, AL
Have you ever wanted to work for a company who truly cares about you and your personal development? Do you want a job that nourishes your entrepreneurial spirit while collaborating with like-minded individuals? This may be the perfect job for you! PrincetonOne is partnering with one of our top clients in Birmingham, AL who is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. Your ideal candidate should have five years of work experience with at least a bachelor’s degree. Do you wish that you can work for a company who is rapidly growing while growing your own personal career path?
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in then keep on reading! The ideal Senior Financial Analyst will be able to:
• Support the audit team with their inventory needs and cycle counts
• In charge of completing reports in a timely matter as well as completing comparative reports against past results and company progressions.
• Having strong presentation skills and the ability to create presentations from scratch
• Ability to support the company with various projects
Do you have the ideal background? See a list of qualifications below:
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least five years of working experience in analysis
• Strong forecasting and managing experience while building solid collaborative relationships
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.