Set ofresponsibilities include understanding the business needs and driving thefinancial planning, providingfinancial analysis and recommendations to the business team, communicatingfinancial and business results including variance analyses to senior business leaders, analyzing trends, create metrics and perform analysis to support strategicbusiness decisions.
· BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
· 6+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong financial acumen including experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
· Detail-oriented and data-driven
· Experience performing financial and ad hoc analyses and providing recommendations based on results to management
· Effective communicator along with ability to influence a business team
· Ability to work independently and comfortable working with ambiguity.
Job ID: 618635