The Senior Financial Analyst's primary responsibilities include data analysis, financialreporting, modeling and forecasting expenses in support of strategic decisions to help drive profit improvement. This role summarizes financial and operational data and will help business leaders understand their results and the drivers of results. The Senior Financial Analyst monitors and analyzes business trends to develop forecasts to provide financial summary data to the organization's management, corporate functions, auditors, and in support of SEC filings.
Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and analyze monthly and periodic forecasts, annual business plans, and financial strategic planning initiatives.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of results, drivers and report variances versus prior year, current forecast, and business plan to senior management.
- Models various P&L line items related to the organization's business operations.
- Support ad-hocfinancial analysis and provide financialsupport to business partners in various projects.
- Performs various financial calculations, including P&L impact, investment, and other financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related business discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in finance, accounting, or similar function with analytical responsibilities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to query, analyze and summarize data efficiently and accurately.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong Microsoft Excel and querying skills.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
Travel Requirements: Minimal travel is required.