About the Company
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Asure offers an amazing opportunity to take your talent to the next level working with a leading provider of best in class solutions designed to help businesses grow. Asure is a public company that is growing organically and through acquisitions in a fast growth market. Asure has more than 8,000 clients in 80 countries that rely on Asure’s SaaS-based, Cloud solutions to turn their biggest expenses (labor and real estate) into strategic advantages.
About the Job
The primary responsibilitiesof the Senior Financial Analyst include developing and maintaining major forecast models for Asure’s business and ensuring that models are current and relevant to the changing business needs. You will be directly involved in the coordination of the various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts, and monthly outlooks). Your role will include providing variance analysis of bookings and revenues, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the company’s models and assisting with the worldwide consolidation process. Strict attention to detail and an ability to set and meet tight deadlines will be important for your success. You will interact with business leaders frequently to understand their needs and changes in the business.
- Complex financial modeling development / improvement / maintenance
- Meet with business leaders to provide financial insights and assist with long-term planning
- Monitor key financial metrics and business drivers relevant to the business units
- Audit and review of financial models to ensure they are both accurate and updated to reflect changing business needs
- Establish processes to ensure accurate and timely completion of financial planning consolidations
- Analyze Budget/Forecast variances to Actual and review with management team
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly management reporting
- Provide ad hoc analysis for business support
- Ensure reporting systems and source data are accurate and reconciled.
- Participate in the development and analysis of financial and workforce operating plans and review with management.
- Gather and analyze information on funding, costing, and workforce issues; research variances to plans and allocations; implement corrective actions as appropriate.
- Independently develop and analyze complex financial workforce/operating plans and develop recommendations for management’s review.
- Gather and analyze diverse and complex information on funding, costing, and workforce issues; research variances to plans and allocations and implement corrective actions as appropriate.
- Perform complex research and analysis related to organization financial, business, and workforce issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent required
- MBA Preferred
- 7+ years of financial analysis experience in a high-tech, high growth environment with a preference for SaaS and Cloud company expeirence
- Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Diligent, highest standards of accuracy with exceptional attention to detail
- Team player with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Possess a positive attitude, excellent communication, and analytical skills
- Demonstration of critical thinking, ability to question the output of a financial model and consider options for improvement
- Proactive, result oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines
- Strong systems skills with preference toward NetSuite
- Adaptive Planning or similar planning/forecasting tool a plus
- Analytical background working directly in an FP&A environment modeling bookings and revenue a plus
Criminal Background Check
Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Asure Software offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, HRA, FSA, 401K and Fitness reimbursement.
Asure Software events and perks include; Team Building, Happy Hours, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Friday!, Charity Drives, Team Lunches, End of Month Lunch, kitchen stocked withsnacks and drinks, job related training, President’s Circle Contest.