- Assisting in performing internal auditing for the Financial and Business processes within the plant.
- Performing financial analysis for departmental and Business Unit activities within Cleveland Operations.
- Monitoring spending levels and providing appropriate feedback to production.
- Providing general accounting support for Cleveland Operations by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place, Corporate Policies are followed, account reconciliations are completed, and aged items are monitored until resolution.
- Supporting the monthly closing process.
- Supporting the completion of the physical inventory of metal and fixed assets per Corporate requirement.
- Reporting to the Cleveland Operations Lead Team and select Business Unit personnel the P&L Statement, as directed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Manufacturing Experience – this position is in a heavy manufacturing facility and the knowledge of and interest in manufacturing operations will be integral to success in this role.
- Technology Skills — Accounting and Finance software: Hyperion, Oracle E-Business Suite; Spreadsheet software: Advanced Microsoft Excel Ability; Office Suite software: Microsoft Office
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Systems Evaluation — Identifying measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Disciplined Execution — Job requires partnering with the Operations team through daily execution of the financial plan. When required, he/she will need to be able to dive into details to ensure financial success.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
•Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution
•Minimum 5 years' experience in Finance in a Manufacturing Environment
•Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
•This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder') Political Asylee, or Refugee.
-7+ years' experience in Finance in a Manufacturing Environment.
-Master of Business Administration (MBA), CMA Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
-Experience with Cost Accounting
-Experience with Hyperion & Oracle