“Experience is the teacher of all things.”
We are in the midst of a profound shift from a transactional economy to an experiential economy. Big brands are not just trying to sell a product, but provide an experience that fundamentally changes the way customers think about their brand. At AnyRoad, we are creating a new category, Experience Relationship Management (ERM), to help these brands create online and in-person experiences and derive insights and learnings through data.
Working at AnyRoad
Our day-to-day is infused with a sense of collaboration, motivation, and the shared goal of helping AnyRoad succeed. We prefer to work together in person, but team members can work remotely when the need arises. Wednesdays are the designated work from home days.
We emphasize sharing knowledge, taking ownership, and continual learning. When we hire, we’re looking as much for character, curiosity and communication skills as for technical aptitude. It might be an expected comment, but it’s worth saying that we thoroughly enjoy working together.
The Finance team is seeking an experienced FP&A professional to join the team. This role will report to the VP of Finance and will assist in budgeting, planning, forecasting, building for scale, and automating wherever possible. This role is based in San Francisco.
- Pivotal role in supporting financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and month/quarter end close processes
- Assist in preparation of slides for board meetings
- Assist in preparation of slides for investor presentations
- Support sales commission plan creation and administration.
- Develop OPEX and COGS forecasting model
- Drive alignment of planning and investment with the company’s strategic priorities.
- Develop, deliver and maintain insightful reporting for internal partners to better manage their sub-functions.
- Leverage data, to discover business growth opportunities and efficiencies.
- Identify key operating metrics for each function, and assist in the implementation of dashboards to track these metrics and surface findings
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis for business partners to support decision making
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Business, Finance or Economics.
- CFA a plus, but not required
- MBA a plus, but not required
- 5+ years of corporate finance experience
- Highly organized and strategically focused with exceptional attention to detail and sound business judgment.
- Experience with SaaS business and/or start-ups preferred
- Expert in Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with other data systems and ERPs a plus
- Experience using visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, etc) strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively query databases using SQL a big plus
- Strong communicator
- Ability to distill and articulate complex data in a clear way that can drive business decisions
- Collaborative and energetic individual with a positive attitude and hands-on mentality
- Pragmatic, curious, data-driven, and results-oriented