This position will work closely with finance management as well as key business partners to drive controllership, reporting, growth and productivity in the AWS Premium Support P&L. Some key responsibilities will include:
· Manage the AWS Premium Support P&L and influencing business decisions that improve profitability
· Independently align financial and operational analyses with business partners and challenge assumptions where necessary.
· Use financial knowledge and business acumen to build models and analyses with minimal guidance and make recommendations that deliver results, drive improvements at a global level.
· Design and develop recurring and ad hoc business reporting (Financials and Headcount) to provide business partners with insightful data to make key decisions.
· Communicate data in a clear, concise and unambiguous manner both verbally and in writing
· Developing short and long range financial/operational forecasts
· Identify and lead process improvement projects (e.g. site strategy for Customer Service) from start to finish including managing timeline, setting priorities and resolving conflict with limited oversight
· Identify and quantify financial / operational Risks and Opportunities (R&O) to the business
This position will involve ad hoc projects and requests. Therefore, a successful candidate will have the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. She or he will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment, and have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives. The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope requirements and prioritize.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
· 5 years of relevant Finance experience
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business support involving forecasting, variance analysis
· Advanced written communication skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
· Prior experience as a financial partner to a Customer Service team
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Advanced Excel skills
· Familiarity with financial reporting software (Cognos/Oracle)
Job ID: 614546