This role is on the AWS Infrastructure team. We provide end-to-end financial support driving AWS to be the low cost provider in Cloud computing and leader in customer experience. This includes supporting business owners in building, operating and innovating our Cloud data centers. We support operations, business development, and engineering. You should be passionate about producing financial analysis enabling management to make breakthrough decisions, drive cash flow, and ultimately delight our customers. We are seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to partner with stakeholders across the organization to model and analyze regional business expansion. The successful candidate must be able to think strategically, perform dive deep analytics and communicate effectively to senior management.
Key Responsibilities –
· Serve as the key finance partner supporting the Networking Infrastructure team providing financial recommendations on a variety of investments and pricing for new market launches and regional expansions.
· Perform cash flow and P&L financial modeling under tight deadlines and lead executive-level discussions. Ensure internal stakeholders (e.g. biz dev, product teams, Network Engineering, Accounting, Legal, Tax, etc.) are aligned with your recommendations and assumptions.
· Partner with leaders of the Network TPM and Business Development teams to develop long term network capex and opex forecasts for the New Region business plan
· Implement control and compliance mechanisms to minimize variance between actual capital deployment and capital budgeted in the business plan.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders in systems team to automate the creation of long term forecast models
· Develop frameworks and methodologies to analyze cost implications of different network designs.
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
· 5+ years of relevant finance experience
· MBA Preferred
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Passionate about technology. Experience working in technology industry is desirable.
· Proactive, process- and results-driven, able to set priorities right and committed to deadlines
· Excellent judgment and ability to manage diverse stakeholders
· Superior communication skills and the ability to express complex ideas succinctly and clearly
· Advanced Excel skills
· Familiarity with financial systems such a Cognos TM1 preferred.
Job ID: 621085