In this role, you will partner within the Finance function to forecast, analyze trends, create metrics and perform analysis to support initiatives for AWS costs for Devices. This role will require partnering with the business to collect business and system requirements from internal customers, influencing Senior Leaders using data and insights, and creating a robust finance structure to help manage a budget. This role is based in the Device FP&A team. The successful candidate will develop/refine models and metrics packages, in addition to handling day-to-day activities such as forecasting/planning and projects. You will leverage your educational and applied work experience to help streamline planning/reporting, as well as identify improvement and prioritization opportunities within these business areas. You will also manage appropriate month-end close processes, risk and opportunity guidance and facilitate financial review meetings with the various business groups.
· BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field and 5+ years of finance/relevant experience
· OR master’s degree and 3+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
· Strong financial acumen including experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis
· Experience performing financial and ad hoc analyses using advanced Excel functionality and providing recommendations based on results to senior management for strategic decision-making
· Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
· Strong resourcefulness and ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time
· Experience and ability to use SQL, Essbase, Cognos, or similar tools
· Detail-oriented and data-driven
· Team player with a positive attitude
Job ID: 623611