As a key member of the Field Finance team, the Senior Financial Advisor will lead the Financial Planning & Analysis activity for the Percepta business a joint venture between TTEC and Ford. This role is part of the TTEC Finance team and has a matrixial reporting structure to the CFO of Percepta. This position will play an integral part in focusing on translating detailed information, both financial and operational, into high level strategic actions and operational views. This position will present detailed monthly financial performance updates to Percepta Business Operations, including insights to the drivers of variances to budget/forecast and advising on actionable items to achieve business objectives. They will be an integral part in developing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for the Percepta business, working closely with all levels of the Business Operations team and their CFO to define the strategies and financial roadmaps to achieve targeted growth.
What you'll bring to us:
- Build relationships and interact with all levels of the organization, specifically taking on an advisory role with P&L owners
- Build a partnership with Percepta Operations, becoming a trusted financial advisor regarding business performance metrics and actionable items to meet key business objectives.
- Design and produce reports, analytic models and key leading financial and performance indicators to support the business
- Analyze and interpret financial and operational data and transfer it into meaningful information used to drive actions and results
- Create flash and dashboard reports using operational metrics and financial models for tracking performance measurement. Early warning indicators where programs are missing key profitability measures and milestones; identify variance to forecasts and pricing models through root cause analysis
- Develop analytical frameworks to assist decision-making by senior management on core business strategy
- Provide senior management with a clear understanding of the key drivers underlying performance
- As a key business partner to Percepta's CFO, take a leadership role to drive change and move the organization to new levels of performance
- Conduct hands-on financial and business operations modeling that incorporates internal and external data sources
- Build 5 Year strategic Financial Plan
- Establish alternative profitability and other reporting measures that improve senior management's ability to assess the business
- Work with corporate accounting teams to support the accurate accounting and reporting of revenue, costs and profitability in accordance with GAAP. Need to understand GAAP and corporate accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in project teams charged with developing, assessing, recommending, and implementing business solutions
- Manage and Develop a team of Finance professionals; continuously improving eNPS and Employee Engagement
What skills you'll need:
- BA/BS in Accounting / Finance
- 10-12 years of relevant experience including financial planning and analysis, financial modeling, and business support in a corporate environment
- Experience in the BPO industry (ex: Call Center) is preferred
- Experience in deploying and utilizing Management Reporting Tools is preferred (ex: Hyperion)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interface with Executive Leadership.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- MBA in Accounting or Finance; or CPA would be a plus