Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
Moss Adams Wealth Advisors is offering a unique opportunity to join our growing RIA as a Senior Financial Advisor. The Senior Financial Advisor filling this position will work as an integral team member with one or more advisors, associate advisors, and client service associates to empower our clients to secure better financial futures by strategically aligning tax, planning and investment needs and tactically managing their assets.
The Senior Financial Advisor in this position will network internally and externally gaining referrals from professional networks as well as clients. Moss Adams supports Financial Advisors by offering competitive base pay and a business development bonus. The person who fills this position will have an immediate opportunity to serve clients and contribute to the growth of the firm.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Our Senior Financial advisors primarily seek to source, onboard and service new clients within a team environment by introducing Moss Adams Wealth Advisors services externally (to clients and prospects) and internally (to our CPA partners).
- Servicing includes, meeting regularly with clients to go over their financial plan, review their current and future circumstances, needs and objectives and to review their investment performance
- Our Senior Financial Advisors have a direct impact on the growth of our firm through Business Development Goals and actively pursuing new business.
- Strategically drives the financial planning process for clients, with the support of the team, including review and evaluation of income, assets, tax exposure, estate plan, investment portfolio and insurance. Helping clients establish and prioritize their financial goals and time frames for achieving them.
- Senior Financial Advisors will work to actively seek referrals from current clients and your professional and personal network
- Mentoring and supporting the development of associate advisors and client service associates on their team.
- Trains and develops others in business development, client management, and the delivery of advice
- Bachelor’s degree with an appropriate major required
- Minimum of 8 years of wealth management and investment advisory experience required; experience in a public accounting or professional services firm environment preferred; insurance knowledge a plus
- CFP designation, or immediate plan to pursue required
- Series 65 license preferred
- Proven ability to successfully manage complex high net worth clients in all aspects of wealth management
- Proven ability to operate in collaborative manner with client’s outside advisors
- Excellent communication, organizational, and client relationship skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members on multiple projects at once while consistently completing projects on time, efficiently, and with the highest quality
- Ability to think critically on a strategic level, taking initiative and problem-solving
- Ability to build beneficial relationships in appropriate community, business, and professional organizations
- Ability to develop employees and teams through regular coaching and feedback leading to positive results
- Ability to comfortably maintain poise and diplomacy amongst both client and firm personnel