Dwolla is looking for a dynamic Senior Financial Accounting Analyst to join our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will oversee the accounting and financial operations, work with business leaders on forecasting and budgeting, and build cross-functional relationships to influence products released to our clients and our internal team.
- Be in charge of the daily accounting operations and month-end close activities
- Perform quarterly, monthly and ad-hocfinancialreporting and variance analyses
- Coordinate audit and taxwork with external accounting firm.
- Partner with business leaders to drive preparation of the company’s rolling forecasts and 3-5 yearbudgets.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering as an internal client and/or subject matter expert on external and internal product releases
- Develop ROI analysis on items on the product roadmap
Required Skills and Experience:
- Self-starter, flexible, organized and able to handle competing priorities
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
- Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proven ability to develop and communicate financial analysis that drive business decisions
- Detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of accounting/financeexperience
- Experience at SaaS-based company preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Excel proficient
- Quickbooks experiencepreferred, but not required