If you're knowledgeable about finance, but are also skilled in Project Management, this is the role for you! You are responsible for coordinating the Finance service delivery program activities including to plan, organize, track and control the program using common processes, systems and tools, efficiently and effectively. Activity can include collaborating with other functions, external resources, supporting system work, tracking financial and other metrics and supporting communications.
You would be a member of the Finance Operations leadership team who contributes to the strategy, analysis, decision making and implementation of continuous improvement projects and organizational matters.
- Establish and maintain the program and project management discipline including:
- Create, maintain and manage systems and tools to ensure a disciplined application of standard project management practices and procedures
- Facilitate the documentation of scope, goals, deliverables, definition of project tasks, and resource requirements including budgets.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and report out project status to key stakeholders at defined intervals.
- Implement measures to monitor quality assurance in each project.
- Identify project issues/risks, analyze and root cause operational issues and make recommendations on appropriate solutions or mitigation plans
- Support adequate communications plans and activity.
- Track multiple projects within program ensuring alignment and prevention of conflicts
- Liaise with and influence individuals from a variety of different functional areas.
- Coordinate with other programs and areas of the business to help foster, resolve and/or manage interdependencies
- Supportproject leaders with:
- Coordinating resources for flawless execution
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent required.
- Qualification in project management (PMP) or equivalent preferred.
- 8+ years program or multiple project management experience in a multinational (preferably US based) company with proven success.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with senior leaders to accomplish project goals of the organization
- Experience with theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology, techniques, and tools.
- Proven experience in people management, risk management, and change management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- The ability to strategically resolve change management issues within deadlines while utilizing persuasive, professional tenacity without the direct authority to do so (indirect reports)
- Mastery of portfolio resource planning and leadership of high complexity programs
- Must be able to articulate strategy to indirect reports and set priorities of the team in complex situations with competing priorities
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Conflict management
- Ability to manage stress and maintain a positive perspective