Senior Finance Operations Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Apparel & Footwear
General Summary: The position will provide support to the Accessories Division on all financial and operational elements including budgeting/forecasting process, month-end closing and variance analysis, sales and gross margin review, stock analysis, international accounts receivable, shipping and various ad hoc projects. Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills a must.
· Prepare, review and analyze annual budget, quarterly forecasts and daily reporting.
· Participate in month-end close process including variance analysis of expenses and sales/gross margin review.
· Develop models to improve the efficiency and accuracy of
· Track montly expenses and identify opportunities for savings.
· Update and maintain sales commission model.
· Work with staff accountants during close process to ensure proper accurals are made.
· Provide Sales / Accounting support for domestic and international vendors including overseeing international AR, setting up new vendors and review / negotiate terms.
· Complete special projects for VP Finance & Operations as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· BS Degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
· 4 - 6 years of financial planning and accounting experience
· Highly skilled in Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs, macros and complex formulas in order to manipulate large amounts of data
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Industry experience a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience OBDC plus.
· Experience with Lawson a plus.