JLL is currently seeking a dynamic Sr. Finance Manager for our Corporate Solutions Client Finance account team based out of Richmond or McLean, VA. The Corporate Solutions Group creates transformative outsourcing partnerships that help our clients improve the cost, efficiency, and performance of their real estate portfolio.
Our Sr. Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing all financial planning & analysis functions for a client account and serves as a key contact for client finance personnel and JLL operations personnel.
What this Job involves:
- Provide leadership for the annual budget and forecast processes and serve as key contact for site operations personnel and client stakeholders
- Issue monthly financial variance analysis package and performance metrics to appropriate account and client personnel on a timely and accurate basis.
- Oversee all month-end and year-end close activities and ensure integrity and accuracy of reported results and reconciliation with client billing
- Compliance with GAAP, JLL Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SSAE16 internal review standards and ASC606 standards.
- Function as a resource to facility/project teams and client to ensure understanding and adherence to key procedures and processes.
- Have a comprehensive technical and functional understanding of all finance and accounting systems & processes.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement new planning & reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, processes and controls.
- Manage the training, development and workload of Financial Planning & Analysis team staff.
- Provide controls for scope change process and ensure that budgets and savings targets are accurately revised to reflect approved scope changes.
- Work with Sourcing and site operations teams to set budget targets and identify cost reduction opportunities as necessary to achieve savings targets.
- Special projects and other functions as required by manager or client.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- MBA and management/supervisory experiencepreferred
- Strong FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) and High attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in JD Edwards E1, PeopleSoft 9.2 and Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) and Google Office Suite
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
- Required to travel (~5% at strategic times of year (QBRs, Leadership or Staff meetings)
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment