Sr. Manager, Americas Go To Market (GTM) FP&Aresponsible for driving and coordinating the resources in the Americas and in the Bangalore shared service center to deliver the planning, forecasting, quarter and month end close activities. Works closely with the Sr. Manager of World Wide GTM FP&A, Finance team members in other organizations and Sales and Marketing business leaders to support initiatives, assess opportunities, develop various models and scenarios and deliver the value-add analytics which give the business information to make quality decisions.
- Develops planning scenarios not only for the annual plan but for various initiatives under evaluation by the company
- Key member of cross functional teams reviewing new business models to assure GTM requirements for implementation, ongoing administration, key success metrics and measurement against those objectives and targets can occur
- Manages the overall Americas GTM planning process, tie off and coordination with other finance teams within GTM Finance and across the Product, Services and Corporate Finance teams
- Leads the GTM Americas FP&A team, communicating priorities, deliverables with associated deadlines, driving projects and consistent implementation and execution of a broad set of deliverables across a physically distributed team-
- Empower the FP&A teams by setting priorities, sharing best practices, building confidence and trust among physically separated team members.
- Tackle and solve challenging problems in delivering new business models
- Require Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or another related field
- 8 or more years’ experience in Finance including multiple years in a similarly sized organization with worldwide operations and resources
- Experience with enterprise wide systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Must be proficient in Excel and able to use planning tools such as Hyperion and reporting tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, etc.
- Ability to understand data, do meaningful analysis or guide others to do it and present it to executives in an easy to digest fashion through presentations, dashboards, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- GTM FP&Aexperience or experience providing finance business partnering to a sales organization
- High Tech industry experience
- Broad background across roles in finance
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Travel requirements for the position -minimal under 10%