CAREERS THAT CHANGE LIVES
This position reports to the Supply Chain Finance Director and is responsible for developing processes, financial models and frameworks that enable better business decisions. In addition, this role will also provide financial business partnering support to various Operations team’s and Business Units across RTG, support Operations strategic initiatives, and support continuous improvement activities.
RTG (Restorative Therapies Group)
The Restorative Therapies Group develops life-restoring therapies and healthcare solutions that span the care continuum; integrating technologies and applying clinical and economic evidence to increase patient access, improve efficiency of procedures and deliver successful patient outcomes.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Focus on cross functional business partnership, complex business problems, financial reporting and analysis for strategic Supply Chain projects to enable better decision making, including the following:
- Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) process and modeling. Drive leadership across various functional teams towards interconnected processes and key outputs impacting plants
- Balance Sheet reviews - establish and lead annual planning for Balance Sheet processes across business units, manufacturing sites and geographies
- Inventory revaluation process across RTG Ops, Business Units, Worldwide Regions – work to streamline complex costing processes
- CapEx process across Ops – work to streamline complex CapEx and Amortization processes. Establish and lead capital executive committee across business units
- Provide financial leadership across business units to develop standard processes for monthly reporting and analysis for functional results (including CapEx, Amortization, and Freight)
- Financial Systems – review manual processes across Supply Chain Finance, lead development efforts with IT resources to drive data and process automation
- Lead the development of reporting, analytical models and frameworks to support Ops, BU, Group, and Corporate requirements
- Partner with RTG Ops, FP&A, and Controllership teams to facilitate and provide direction/guidance on harmonizing policies and procedures to drive efficiencies
- Lead talent management and development activities for a team of 2-3 finance professionals
- • Bachelors degree
- • Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with 5+ years of managerial experience
NICE TO HAVE
- • MBA or CPA
- • Leadership and business partnering skills with demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and ability to work with various levels of management
- • Strong communication, collaboration, presentation and interpersonal skills
- • Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- • Solid accounting foundation with demonstrated financial modeling experience
- • Ability to mine large amounts of data for insights and analytical recommendations
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)