Title: Senior Finance Manager
Location: Monmouth County NJ
Industry: Global Professional Services Co.
Salary: $155K-190K, no bonus.
Senior Finance Manager ? Monmouth County NJ ? Professional Services Co.
The position will is responsible for budgeting, forecasting, and planning for the US Domestic Practice, corporate budgets, and various functional responsibilities. The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for professionally interacting with Partners, C Suite, and Director levels at the Firm. Looking for candidates that thrive in a high pressure, fast paced environment, and possess extreme attention to detail.
- Responsible for Annual Budgeting & Monthly Forecasting in concurrence with CFO, Partnership, and C Suite, and Corporate Directors.
- Will work closely with Partners, Corporate C Suite, Directors and Managers as well as HR to understand staffing and to develop appropriate labor cost forecasts for all corporate departments.
- Responsible to update and maintain the Forecast and Budget consolidations files.
- Responsible for monthly variance analyses of actual to budget/forecast.
- Provide Management with monthly Managers' Disclosure and Analysis.
- Support CFO, CEO, Partners and Corporate Directors as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- MBA or CPA a plus
- Minimum of 7years' experience in professional services / legal or public accounting
- International accounting experience, incl. foreign currency accounting, a plus
- Ability to multi-task, handle multiple deliverables at a time and meet deadlines.
- Excellent collaborative team leader with ability to build relationships and complete tasks.
Strong computer skills including ERP/Accounting systems and strong Excel skills