Boca Raton, FL
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 186 days ago
Position SummaryThe Finance Manager will lead initiatives and provide support, ongoing business modeling and analysis, and business performance measurement to the Residential Sales channel and assess the impact of various corporate projects and transactions. This role will interact heavily with the sales organization to provide insight into value creation and subscriber acquisition cost.
Duties and Responsibilities:1. Responsible for National Sales Center (Sales call center) expense management including forecasting, target setting and analysis in a monthly basis as well as periodic ad hoc reports and information requests.
2. Financial modeling (IRR, NPV analysis, ROI) for projects and other capital investment activities related to account acquisition.
3. Build models to help drive profitability by optimizing the 5 economic drivers of the company’s subscriber business, including account growth, revenue per unit, subscriber acquisition cost and account tenure.
4. Independently conducts financial and business research and analysis in response to ongoing and ad-hoc requests
5. Acts as liaison between Sales Call Center organization, Marketing, and ADT Finance to communicate and clarify requests and results. This includes building strong working relationships with senior finance, marketing and sales leaders.
6. For assigned projects, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, and recommends action or change to senior management.
7. Creating financial reports and presentations for senior management.
8. Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in business related field. CPA or MBA strongly preferred.
7 years of prior related experience is required.
Job ID 1812633