$150K — $200K *
· This role supports Kimberly-Clark’s Digital Technology Services (DTS) global leadership teams and reports to the Finance Director – DTS. It provides the DTS leadership team with timely financial and operational analysis to facilitate sound business decisions and deliver on business objectives.
· The position is directly responsible for partnering with leadership on strategic plans and activities that drive growth and profitability for the enterprise. The incumbent also partners on the digital transformation agenda to deliver secure digital technology operations, capability, & innovation platforms that enable profitable business growth.
· The incumbent owns and leads FP&A activities (plan–budget–forecast–actuals management) for a significant investment base and partners with regional business and corporate FP&A teams to develop business plans.
· In addition, the incumbent partners with Corporate FP&A, Shared Services, and DTS Cost Management to define and execute reporting and management process improvements to drive transparency, efficiency, & effectiveness gains.
· As a Finance function leader, the incumbent identifies and drives financial competency & capability initiatives to continually improve Finance team performance and as well as initiatives to improve understanding of the DTS (AKA Information Technology) investment base across K-C.
· Provide a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to assure sound analyses, recommendations, and actionable programs arise across a wide range of business or financial problems.
· Actively develop and lead finance function capability improvements, business strategies, objectives and plans. Shape, coordinate, and drive delivery of global projects/initiatives as required by function and BU leaders.
· Coordinate, review, or develop business investment proposals that support timely and profitable business decisions, and complete audits of projects to determine profitability and achievement of original objectives.
· Provide ongoing global budget decision support and spending control oversight for DTS teams and projects.
· Transform and actively manage financial processes that provide timely, accurate and meaningful data, information, and analysis to corporate, function, and business unit management teams and improve ROI.
· Drive process improvements to increase efficiency within the function and K-C. Also, enhance the position by thoroughly reviewing all activities performed in order to improve the quality and productivity of services provided.
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support and Kimberly-Clark’s leadership behaviors (build trust, make decisions, win consistently, think customer, continuously improve, and build talent).
· Ensure application of efficient financial and operating controls supporting K-C’s requirement for an effective control environment.
We need managers who perform well when every moment counts
The heroes of a situation are the managers who can lead their teams to meet high pressure with high focus, high determination, and high productivity. If that’s you, you’re in high demand in our inclusive organization where our valued, diverse staff broadens our ability to find smart solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field is required. MBA preferred.
• 7-10 years of progressive financial, business partnership, & leadership experiences.
• Solid communication skills and ability to build a compelling business case.
• Demonstrable project, influencing, change management, and executive support experiences.
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated and broad application of business, finance, and economics principles.
• CPG industry and direct (or indirect) information technology experience with a multi-national is desirable.
• Experience in a matrixed global business environment preferred.
Valid through: 5/3/2021
$100K — $150K
11 days ago