The Corporate Planning team manages the process for developing forward looking financial projections for Citizens Financial Group. This involves:
- Understanding executive management's information needs and designing deliverables and processes to fulfill them
- Coordinating participation of finance partners for all business lines and support units
- Soliciting and integrating input from subject matter experts in Risk, Capital Planning and Tax
- Evaluating the results of each exercise to understand key assumptions, and to identify risks and opportunities contained therein
- Working with finance teams to model alternatives as appropriate, and
- Reporting upon the projections in a concise, transparent executive level presentation
As a SeniorFinance Manager your mainresponsibilitieswould include:
- Assist in development, analysis and reporting of monthly estimates, internal forecasts, strategic plans and Budget.
- Partner with finance community to understand key drivers impacting trends.
- Evaluate financial projections in light of environment, historical performance, initiatives and external market expectations.
- Provide transparent reporting, highlighting significant assumptions, opportunities and risks. Distill conclusions into succinct, impactful analysis and commentary appropriate for executive management.
- Provide visibility to constituencies that leverage forecast/budget data such as Corporate Strategy and Corporate Reporting.
- Support monthly executive meetings (Management Business Reviews) by evaluating materials provided by participants, and highlighting key questions/areas of interest.
- Provide analytical support to quarterly reporting process. Develop inputs to the briefing materials used for CFG executive management, CFG Board of Directors, and external investors.
- Maintain strong financial controls and drive continual process improvement.
- 5+ years of direct experience in business unit financial management, preferably at a financial institution.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the big picture, while navigating detailed assumptions embedded in forecast/budget.
- Hands on, detailed oriented, and diligent with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, ability to work across the organization.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion EssBase a plus.
- Superior written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact independently with all levels of management.
Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
Job ID/ Req. Number1810948