The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership, tackle multiple projects, and efficiently execute deliverables. The right individual will have strong leadership skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes. This person will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
· Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels and lead teams to define and deliver solutions.
· Engage with executive leadership, specifically Finance VP's.
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical and process constraints.
· Foster constructive and proactive communication across organizational boundaries.
· Identify, assess, track, and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
· Create, maintain, and disseminate project status, roadmaps, and documentation to stakeholders.
· Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
· BA/BS degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field and 7+ years of relevant work experience OR master's degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience
· MBA or Master's degree in Accounting or related field.
· Strong analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Attention to detail, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and can work successfully and effectively on cross-functional teams.
· Experience with and ability to use Cognos, Essbase, or similar tools.
· Comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting their findings to senior management.
Job ID: 622272