- Perform analysis of manufacturing variances and reporting of results
- Support operational managers with monthly analysis and reports.
- Review monthly work orders with plant associates for potential variances
- Hold monthly project reviews with plant associates, determining when projects can be closed
- Reconciling outside warehouse inventory; posting journal entries as needed.
- Assist in coordinating and preparing capital expenditure requests.
- Assisting Plant Controllers with the annual operating budget.
- Advise Plant Controllers on product cost information.
- Perform S,G&A spending reviews. Provide future spending forecasts
- Other duties as assigned
Emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred, CPA certification preferred
Experience: 5-8 years
Cost Accounting experience, preferable in a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of budget preparation. Skills to evaluate internal controls methods. Skills in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks. Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel. Good communication skills
Direct/Indirect Reports: None