The Senior Finance Analyst will be performing strategic analysis and providing process and operational insight to help drive acceleration of cash velocity (DSO), margin expansion and cost to serve.
- Partner and support the acceleration of cash velocity (i.e., days of sales outstanding – DSO), margin expansion and other projects focused on key initiatives and improving operations
- Engage cross-functionally to build and support operational metrics, collaborate and share insights.
- Designs and builds new dashboards, performance metrics, KPI’s and reports. Ability to identify, extract and validate data from multiple systems. In addition, perform transformation of large data sets.
- Formulate improvement hypotheses and pursue hypotheses validation to guide initiative formulation and prioritization
- Develop, prepare and communicate to business partners and leadership storyboards through PowerPoint and other visualization tools.
- Strong collaboration with customer to cash teams on transformation initiatives and process improvements and analyses
- Assist in developing communication to educate and socialize key initiative and KPI’s.
- Provide value driven analysis and insights to help drive decisions, formulate & track process improvement ideas and project prioritization
Experience / Skills
- 5-7 years of experience in a finance or data analytics role
- Strong analytical, logical thinker, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- High level of initiative, with ability to work in teams and independently
- Experience designing and building reports and dashboards
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Tableau), data blending/transformation (e.g. Excel, SQL, Alteryx)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Mathematics
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Req #: JREQ118620